Host or Hostess
Job Type: Full Time
To be the first point of contact to the guest either via phone or in person when they come in or call our business. Is responsible to then deal with the guest’s enquiry whether it be to make a booking or seat a guest who has a reservation with us. Understand and appreciate the need for being able to work as part of a team as well as using your own initiative.
Appreciate the need for consistency within the company and being able to have the ability to communicate on a professional level with all guests with strong emphasis on exceeding the guest expectations. Our goal is to ensure that all our guests receive a high level of customer service and are made to feel special making them compelled to return.
Skills – Essential
- High standard of practice
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to work as a team and on own initiative
- Be able to show compassion to guests
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Presentable and immaculately dressed and have a high standard of personal hygiene at all times
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times in regards to certain information relating and including team and guests